* It can intract with sunlight to enhance
photosynthesis.. This can be particularly
valuable during prolonged cloudy periods,
* It increases the permeability of plant
membranes, improving the uptake of
Advantages for Plants:
1. Promote root development and seed germination.
2. Improve crops’ ability to adapt to harsh environments.
3. Improve the nutrients absorption efficiency of plants.
4. Promote photosynthesis and increase the chlorophyll content.
5. Promote plant growth, increase yield and improve fruit taste.
6. Promote the removal of pesticide residues.
Advantages for Soil:
1. Regulate soil PH.
2. Improve soil structure, increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
3. Assists in soil wetting.
4. Buffer the effects of toxic chemicals and heavy metals from soil.