A concentrated micronutrient fertilizer for the correction of copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) de ciencies. Contains micronized particles of cuprous oxide and zinc oxide formulated with naturally occurring dispersants.
Water Soluble Copper (Cu) % 30 w/w
Water Soluble Zinc (Zn) % 30 w/w
NEU VERMIX product – Micronutrients are readily available to plants through foliar application using any type of spraying equipment (boom, mist, backpack, or aerial spraying systems).
– Micronutrients can be applied as a starter fertilizer at the time of planting, providing a strong start to crops in their early growth stages.
– Micronutrients can be applied as a coating to macronutrient fertilizer granules, streamlining the execution of your nutrient management plan.
– Micronutrients can be applied as aseed treatment or seed dressing, providing for the nutritional needs of seed germination and seedling establishment.
NEU VERMIX product are approved for use in organic agriculture.
NEU VERMIX product has been developed to combine several desired properties to insure optimal micronutrient delivery and high return on investment:
* Contains micronized particles of essential micronutrients.
* Adheres strongly to leaves and plant surfaces.
* Provides a reservoir of slow-release micronutrients.
* Granules are free- owing and essentially non-dusty.
* Disperses rapidly in water for a stable suspension.
* Highly concentrated, water dispersible, and essentially dust-free granules. The product is user-friendly and economical with less energy spent on transport and handling.
* For foliar spray, ll the tank 3/4 full with water and apply the correct dose with agitation. NEU VERMIX should be dispersed in water prior to adding any other adjuvant or mixing partner.
* Field crops: Use 200-400 liters of water per hectare, depending on spraying equipment. Other crops: Use the same amount of water as ususal to obtain the desired coverage. Seed Treatment:10 ml of water per 10 grams of NEU VERMIX and Kg of seed.
* NEU VERMIX provides good coverage of plant surfaces, and the micronized particles stick strongly and o er superiour rain-fastness.