The chloride content of Potassium Chloride is beneficial where soil chloride is low. Recent research has shown that chloride improves yield by increasing disease resistance in crops. In circumstances where soil or irrigation water chloride levels are very high, the addition of extra chloride with Potassium Chloride can cause toxicity. However, this is unlikely to be a problem, except in very dry environments, since chloride is readily removed from the soil by leaching.
Increase plant vigor and disease resistance. Potassium Chloride is an excellent source of potassium which aids healthy plant growth disease resistance. Increase plant vigor and helps sti en steams and aids in fruit formation.
Muriate of Potash is great for your root and tuber crops like carrots, beets, and potatoes as it promotes healthy root growth.
- One of the most concentrated sources of potassium.
- Suitable for use on all soil types for all chloride tolerant crops.
- Safe for irrigation systems.
- Compatible with all types of water soluble fertilizers.
- High Chemical Purity.
- 100% Solubility in Water.
- No dust.
- 100% Friability.