* Maximum Chelation % and quality of the Zinc micronutrient with the EDTA chelating agent is ensured through the technology,
chemical reaction and the synthesis process at our production plant.
* High efficiency at low dose rates,
* 100% soluble with total and instantaneous solubility due to the high quality wettable micro-granule (WG) formulation,
* Single element chelates allows for precise nutrient adjustment and dosage independent of other nutrients,
* Easy and convenient handling without the formation of lumps or sediments, keeping tanks clean,
* NeuSequX-Zinc® prevents and corrects Zinc de efficiency in all crops,
* NeuSequX-Zinc® is suitable for use on in soils with pH 4 – 9, foliar application hydroponic crops, fertigation and substrate preparations,
* Compatible with most commonly used fertilizers and agrochemicals.
> 100% rapidly and instantaneously soluble micro-granule.
> Advanced drying and micro-granulation technology from the global detergent industry.
> A microscopic air bubble is entrapped at the centre of each micro-granule.
> On contact with water the di erence in pressure between the liquid outside and trapped air bubble inside causes the micro-granule to rupture.
> Rapid solubilisation of the dry micro-granule occurs.
> A fine effervencence can be observed as the released micro air bubbles float to the surface.
> Neufarm Quality & E efficiency in action.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF USE
Soil Application; 1 to 2 tablespoons per plant. 4 to 15 pounds per acre for crops. 33 pounds per acre for lawns.
Foliar Application; 1 to 2 pounds per 100 gallons of water. 1 to 2 tablespoons per gallon of water.
Liquid Application; 1 to 2 pounds per 100 gallons of water. 1 to 2 tablespoons per gallon of water.