DMPP – Nitrification Inhibitor
3,4 – Dimethlylpzyrazole phosphate
DMPP…………………….. ≥ 98%
Benefists of Neu Urea DMPP ®
- Nourishment of N by prolong the release cycle of ammonia nitrogen
- Improve on NUE by 30% by raising the ratio of ammonia to nitrate
- Allow fertiliser to satisfy crop N requirement during plants growth cycle.
- High Efficiency in nitrogen release control
- Lower ammonia pressure in the soil and reduce the loss through vitalization
- Long-acting for control release nitrogen by postoned the release of ammonia and nitrate
Mode of Action
Neu Base Urea DMPP will allow fertilisers to satify the crop requirement during the whole growing season. It has high-efficiency in nitrogen release control by reducing the release value of ammonia N, which it will result in lowering ammonia pressure and loss of nitrogen through ammonia volatization.
Neu Base Urea DMPP improving ammınia concertration and presistence time in soil solution, which reduces the nitrate nitrogen loss.
Directions for Use
Neu Urea DMPP ® concertrate can convert to liquid then spray on granular surface of urea or ammonium, nitrogen fertiliser then allow it to dry.
Neu Urea DMPP ® ready to use formulation in 20% solution as an addtive to UAN base fertiliser and 27% solution at 4-6L/T for applying to urea and other NPK fertiliser.