Water Soluble Zinc(Zn)
L-α free Amino Acids
Derived from Zinc Sulphate, L-α free Amino Acids, Chelated agents Edta.
MAIN ADVANTAGES :
- NeuZepton activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of certain proteins.
- NeuZepton is used in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, conversion of starches to sugars.
- NeuZepton is essential in the formation of auxins, which help with growth regulation and stem elongation.
- NeuZepton helps to prevent Zinc (Zn) Deficiencies in different crops occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops
DOSAGES AND METHOD OF USES :
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut,Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
- Foliar Spray Application : 1-2 gm / Lit of water
- Drip –Soil Application : 1-1.5 Kg / Acre